cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email problems

Janey6
Joining in

Hi,  my email (ntlworld) stopped working yesterday on all devices (phone, iPad and iMac). I tried changing my virgin media password and I still cannot get access to email.   I tried changing to a completely different password today and I still cannot access email through the virgin media site.  I tried to call but there were no options that were applicable.   help...

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Janey6,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you have recently been unable to access your account. We can understand the concern and frustration caused and we want to do our best to help. I have been able to access your account via forum details. Are there other emails on that account that are affected similarly? Are you also logging in via web client? 

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

We only use two of them now and that one is still ok

Thank you for letting me know @Janey6

How are you accessing your mail? Via web client? If so, have you tried using another browser to see if the issue persist? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I have tried on my iPhone, iPad, iMac and also through virgin media website using safari

Thank you for checking @Janey6.

In this case, I have sent you a purple envelope regarding this. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team