cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email problems continue

Kirsti
Tuning in

I am now able to access them on my laptop, but still not on my phones, even via webmail.

Unable to contact Virgin via phone or Chat.

Going around in circles!

Will leave Virgin at the first opportunity, i.e. when my current contract ends.

The service is TERRIBLE!

Others with the same predicament?

16 REPLIES 16

WelshGasman
Superfast

Plenty, just look at all the posts.:(

This appears to have been going on for over 2 weeks and they still cannot fix it. 😞

Perhaps they are doing it to bump up the membership count here? 🙂

Suspect it is more about getting people off their email platform that they don't want to operate any more. Force people to other email providers.

More like forcing people to other internet services providers!

I, for one, cannot wait to leave just as soon as I can!

Hi Kirsti,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome, sorry to hear you have been having issues with your Emails, there has been a known issues and the fix was to change the password to something which had never been used previously, this has fixed some however we are advised a fix has now been implemented and will be fixed by end of play Today?

Regards

Paul.

Thank you.

This doesn't address the problem why I cannot access my Inbox from my new phone. It will only show old emails from 2012 and 2013 when I briefly used that version of Outlook. Not my actual Inbox that contains thousands of emails and can be accessed from my laptop and old phone.

Can you help me with this, please?

Kirsti

well Paul i just got another virgin media alert so it looks like this just goes on & my emails will soon be locked out yet again.

Yeah, I got another warning message today but I don't know if that is the warning of them cutting off my email yesterday (which has since recovered) or notice of yet another email shutdown. The system they are using really is poor.

No, the email comes after you have been locked out, not before. 🙂