cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email password

Davejohnson161
Joining in

My ntlworld account says I need to login. Every password I try doesn't work. How do I reset it? I haven't had VM broadband account for a long time. The email address is [REMOVED]

It is very important that I can continue to use this account as it is linked to some very important government bodies that need to be able to contact me via this address. Thanks.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team are best placed to help further and your post has been flagged to them; be aware it can take them a few hour or days to respond though it is usually the former.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried resetting the password via this link Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media?

If you think you email account has been compromised then follow the advice here: My Virgin media email has been hacked | Virgin Media Help

Is the email account linked to an active Virgin Media broadband account or has it been less than 90 days since it was terminated?

FWIW do consider migrating your email needs over to a new email provider to, likely, benefit from:

• improved account security, i.e. multifactor authentication
  • improved spam filtering
  • better support
  • no longer having to fear loss of email account when deciding on broadband service provider — Virgin Media email accounts are deleted 90 days after broadband service termination

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

None of this works. I don't have a Virgin Media Account. How do I migrate my emails to a new email? Will emails sent to my old ntlworld address be diverted to a new email address?

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team are best placed to help further and your post has been flagged to them; be aware it can take them a few hour or days to respond though it is usually the former.

Hi @Davejohnson161,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your mailbox at the moment! 

Can you tell us if it's been over 90 days since this email was connected to an Active Virgin Media account?

If it's been over that, there is a very high chance that your email has been deleted by our system. You can read more about Orphan Email Accounts on this post.

Please take a look and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs