Menu
MEGstu1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email password correct but not accepted

I all of a sudden had to re insert my email password which was not accepted tv en changed to make sure it’s correct and now still not accepted. This all comes after a few emails where someone is trying to access my accounts through my ntlworld email which I have been trying to log into to check through. 
can someone give me any pointers on how I get my email back.

0 Kudos
GiovanniB
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email password correct but not accepted

Hi,

Phone support are truly dreadful and dopnt do anything. I came on here yesterday and within an hour someone had replied and helped me get it all sorted. I do see notice saying beware of scammers so make sure the person helping you is genuine.

Had same problem with spam emails being sent from my account too over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully it has stopped, but not sure there is a great deal you can do about it on a private email address. As long as you haven't actually been hacked it is more of an inconvenience i THINK ! But happy to be proved wrong

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MEGstu1,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you're unable to access your email account. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can grab some details from you to see what the issue is. Please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
MEGstu1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Couldn't wait any longer as had work to do so called by phone and got it resolved there was a server issue your side.

Thanks