cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not working

Totts
Joining in

My email isn't working it says your mailbox is not available at the moment.

5 REPLIES 5

Totts
Joining in

I should add that I am a VM subscriber.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Totts,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear you're having some issues with accessing your email service lately. Are you having this problem when accessing it directly via our website, or are you using a third party mail client/app?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you for trying to help.

It's from the Virgin Media website where I get the message below, when trying to access on my phone it says wrong password/user name.

Totts_0-1643989420514.png

Hi Totts,

Thanks for coming back to us and for providing the screenshot.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue gaining access to your emails. We can certainly take a look at things for you. 

In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Totts, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad to hear that things are resolved for you now. Please make sure the new password you choose is one you've not used before otherwise the account could lock again. 

Please keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs