cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not working on any device

Billymack572
Joining in

I also can’t access emails through myvirginmedia

Help desk think their may be a wider problem and suggest I track online except I can’t find the link. 

So is there a fix, or any update? 

6 REPLIES 6

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Billymack572 wrote:

I also can’t access emails through myvirginmedia

So is there a fix, or any update? 

So what error message do you get when you sign directly into your Virgin Media email account from here https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  ?

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

At time of writing I can access Virgin Media emails via both mail2.virginmedia.com and the Email link from my.virginmedia.com

What exactly are you seeing?  Can you try logging in from an Incognito Window (Chrome) or Inprivate Window (Firefox)?

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Billymack572 wrote:

Help desk think their may be a wider problem and suggest I track online except I can’t find the link.

Likely referring to Check your service status page

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Billymack572

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the email issue. There's no outages I'm aware of. 

Have you been able to access the system since posting? Or if not, are you getting any error messages? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

All resolved by a full password reset.  Virgin media has disabled my access to email as a “dodgy” link had been clicked through. 

Easy fix once issue identified. 

Hi @Billymack572,

I am really sorry to hear that you had this issue with your email service on your devices, but I'm glad to hear that you've now been able to resolve the problem.

Please do let us know if there's anything further that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!