cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not working for 8 days so far

Trevorminto
Tuning in

Great thank Virgin, my email has been down for 8 days now and have lost a job opportunity because I didn’t reply to an email.

I’ve had a blueyonder email for over 15 years and then this happens ridiculous 

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's unfortunate to read.

What error message do you get when trying to log into the email address concerned at https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Is the email address concerned attached to your current VM broadband account?

There is currently a fault with VM Mail so you may not be able to access the webmail page at the moment, but that has only developed today and won't be the direct cause of your current issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No error message, the system now does not recognise my email address at all, I’ve changed the email on my account so I can log in however if I try and put my blueyonder email in it’s not recognised

Hi Trevorminto, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about the issues you have been having with your email.

We do currently have an issue that we're aware of and raised with the relevant teams. The reference for this is: F010434911. 

You can keep up to date on this fault on this thread here. Until this fault has been resolved, we won't be able to look in to further issues so pop back here once the fault closes and let us know if you're still having issues so we can then help get things sorted for you. 

Apologies for any continued inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs