cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not sending IPhone or Ipad

jdyer
Joining in

Once again blueyonder emails will not send from IPhone or IPad. I can receive though. I am getting sick of this continual issue. I can send and receive mail if I log into Virgin webmail.

I’ve reentered passwords on iPhone and iPad and as recommended by Virgin changed the password and updated on devices. Still I can receive mail but not send mail.  Error ... Cannot send mail the username or password for .........@blueyonder.co.uk.

Ive read all the help advice including Apple and it seems Virgin are at fault. So somebody, anybody, what do I do now?

2 REPLIES 2

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @jdyer

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues sending emails from some of your devices. What email client are you using on the iPhone and iPad and are you getting some sort of error when you try and send an email? 

Can we also confirm if you still have an active Virgin Media account with us and/or if the email address in question is linked to an active virgin media account? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Tillster17
Just joined

I’ve had this issue a few times. Reinstalling the outbound server has solved it for me