Menu
Bercilak
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Email not available

Hi Guys My email has not been available since Thursday. The account is current and I use that email address for everything work related, so this is crippling my business right now and starting to cost me money. The account is an ntlworld one. I gave up trying to talk to anyone so my last desperate bid to resolve this before switching to another provider is this post.

On clicking the email link I get:

Sorry

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I've reset the account password after reading other threads on here.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Bercilak
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

Business email unavailable since last Thursday and starting to really hurt. I changed password but clearly that isn't the problem so please can you PM me to do the security thing?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Bercilak
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

Just to make it clear I am a customer and have been since 2002 and the email address is an NTLWORLD account.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bercilak,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Bercilak
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Many thanks for resetting that, I have followed instructions and I now have full access to my email and have changed the password.

All the best

Rick

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rick,

Glad to hear this is now resolved, you are very welcome.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Great to hear,

Let us know if you have any further issues Rick.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos