cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email no password provided.

Johnpstevens
Joining in

I recently left virgin as I moved house and they cannot supply services in my new area. 
since cancelled my email account at blueyonder.co.uk does not work, and I cannot log into any of the virgin accounts as The account no longer exists. However I need to access my mail account to download my old messages etc. 
when I input username and password it says no password provided even tho it’s the original one I used. Cannot change password either. 
apparently I’m given 90 days before the account is supposed to be shut down. 
any help appreciated..

thx 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Johnpstevens,

I can see as per the previous post that we've reached out to you via private message to assist you further. Please reach out to us there if you need any further assistance or updates on the matter.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So do you mean that it is less than 90 days since your account closed?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Johnpstevens
Joining in

Yes I moved on 23 September 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Johnpstevens 

The VM Forum Team should be able to advise further when they reach this thread in the morning.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I hope they can, thank you

Hi Johnpstevens,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for your post.

Sorry to hear that you've lost access to your email account prior to the 90 day access period after your disconnection. I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this.

Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth

Beth

Still no news on my mail account that’s now been confirmed as locked by admin. 
Not only did I have to pay £240 to leave my VM contract as they couldn’t supply a service to where I’m moving, and that’s my part of the unfair contract, but virgin can’t even keep their side of the contract by allowing my email connection for the stated 90 days. 
I wish I could be bothered to take this further…

Hi @Johnpstevens,

I can see as per the previous post that we've reached out to you via private message to assist you further. Please reach out to us there if you need any further assistance or updates on the matter.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I reached out and got promised a resolution within a day or two, still waiting 5 days later.

Hi Johnpstevens,

Thanks for your patience whilst we looked into this for you. Your mailbox should now be unlocked.

Please do let us know if you have any further issues from here.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth