cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email login

Stuart21
Joining in

Unable to login rejects all passwords, security questions can anyone help can't access any virgin media or email accounts 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Stuart21 wrote:

Unable to login rejects all passwords, security questions can anyone help can't access any virgin media or email accounts 

Do you have a Virgin Media Broadband contract? If not your email account may be in the course of being deleted by VM.

However, rather than using the Forgotten Password route you could try resetting the password by the approach recommended to VM customers by VM. Try signing in with the email address and current password of the problem email account from here: https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn  

That will take you to the "My Virgin Media" account for that email address rather than to the online email account itself.

Once signed in to the MVM account, navigate to the "Account details" page by clicking on the "Update settings" tab and then you'll see the "Account details" tab. Scroll down that Account details page and you will see a place to edit the password.

If you are having issues with multiple VM email accounts you will need to do that for each of those email accounts.

See how that goes.😉

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Stuart21 wrote:

Do you have a Virgin Media Broadband contract? If not your email account may be in the course of being deleted by VM.

However, rather than using the Forgotten Password route you could try resetting the password by the approach recommended to VM customers by VM. Try signing in with the email address and current password of the problem email account from here: https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn  

That will take you to the "My Virgin Media" account for that email address rather than to the online email account itself.

Once signed in to the MVM account, navigate to the "Account details" page by clicking on the "Update settings" tab and then you'll see the "Account details" tab. Scroll down that Account details page and you will see a place to edit the password.

If you are having issues with multiple VM email accounts you will need to do that for each of those email accounts.

See how that goes.😉

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Stuart21 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

Has @coenoby's helpful response given you the assistance you need?

If you do need further help, please don't hesitate to let us know and we can take things from there.

Many thanks

Tom_W

All sorted used an old password and it finally worked didn't seem to like new password 

Thanks for all the help 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating the thread Stuart21, 

Glad to hear this is working for you 🙂 
Zoie