cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email - how can I access?

Maverik1959
Tuning in

Hi I have had a virginmedia email account for years, I need to access my emails on the website, but it only says to be able to change my settings or make a new email address. Does anyone know how I can see my emails on the site? Thankyou for your help.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

5 REPLIES 5

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Maverik1959 wrote:

Does anyone know how I can see my emails on the site?

Two options.

1 From that My Virgin Media page you are looking at you can click on the  "email" tab top right.

email tab.png

2) Or, the easiest way (in my view) is to sign directly into your VM email account from this  link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  That takes you straight to your email account without going via your My Virgin Media account.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BillC45
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In a post on ‎25-05-2020 17:16 – you said this -

Ive rang Virgin to cancel my account but I notice that it says Ive taken a new account on the 1st of May, that I did do, but I cancelled it a few days later, and so went ahead and joined up with Talk talk as they are cheaper, but I haven't had any sign of an end of contract email from Virgin media, and they have sent me a new bill for the 23rd of this month May. Any advice or ideas as what to do? Regards Pete

So – did you move to Talk Talk – and did you cancel your VM account?

If and when you cancel a VM Broadband account – you only have 90 days guaranteed access to the email address(es) you leave behind. Thereafter the addresses will be deleted by a future tidy-up process.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Maverik1959

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the Community Forums! 

So sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your email and thank to our community for their advise! 

Can I just ask if you are a current broadband customer with us? 

Thank you

@Ashleigh_C wrote:

Hi there @Maverik1959

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the Community Forums! 

So sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your email and thank to our community for their advise! 

Can I just ask if you are a current broadband customer with us? 

Thank you

Hi yes I am a currant customer

Thanks Maverik1959

Can you try and log in here via this link with your details 

Gareth_L