cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email help

pentode
On our wavelength

I normally use Thunderbird for my Email's.  I have been getting loads of 'Phishing' Emails from .sk land.

Gas, Amazon Prime and many other's. all from various .sk  ending. Is there a way to block .sk domain that is my question?

Obviously I can do this with Thunderbird, Mail washer and my Anti-virus.... problem is they always get through, it needs stopping at the source - VM Emails, I use on-line Email and not the Email app..... pretty sure I've done same thing long ago.

Thanks, Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail and select ⚙ > E-mail > Filter Rules > Add new rule and create a rule similar to the following;

2023-09-12.jpeg
FYI: messages are moved from Inbox to Spam folder by this rule will have their flag set to red colour. When you are confident the rule is correctly operating replaced its actions with Discard which will permanently delete the message instead.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or ? Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail and select ⚙ > E-mail > Filter Rules > Add new rule and create a rule similar to the following;

2023-09-12.jpeg
FYI: messages are moved from Inbox to Spam folder by this rule will have their flag set to red colour. When you are confident the rule is correctly operating replaced its actions with Discard which will permanently delete the message instead.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or ? Kudos to say thanks

pentode
On our wavelength

Yes I do blacklist them.... but didn't add any colour, thinking they would be stopped automatically, just that they started getting from various .sk user's that was my problem.

Thanks for the help, I'll do it now. Best wishes.. Dave