cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email has been blocked

Gray888
Joining in

Morning, I have an issue with my email. I appear to be locked out. I’ve changed the password and remain locked. 
the email worked fine until midday yesterday but it’s been locked since. 

how do I unlock my account.

my email is exclusively linked to my iPhone rather than multiple devices. 

thanks in advanced for your help 

Chris 

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gray888,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been locked out of your mailbox. We can understand your concern and want to best help. Just to confirm, since changing the password, have you tried login in via webmail or email client? Also, did you ensure your password was changed to one that has never been used before? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/login-problems

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I too tried changing my password and it didn’t help!

And what’s more after I spoke to VM and passed ALL security checks the operator asked to speak to my wife (the account holder), who was at work.

I used to have a VM mobile ‘phone and I moved to GIffGaff because of this utterly senseless continual account verification process and GUESS WHAT?  I will be starting the process of moving my VM account to BT on Monday, after being with VM from the very, very start.

I pay the bills, so I get to NOT spend over £60 a month on VM.

Bye….

Remember VM, you have got to eat.

My email has spring back to life. We spoke on a live chat about 10 mins after posting this. You said you raised a ticket with IT to release it which takes 3 working days.. less than 8 hours later it came to life! Thanks for your help Akua

Hi @Gray888,

Thank you for the update. I'm really glad to hear that we've been able to get this resolved for you.

Please do let us know if you need our help with anything further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!