cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email delete not working

Smithy66
Joining in

I cannot reply, forward or delete emails on my account, when I put the curser over the options  there is a red circle with a line through it appearing? 

15 REPLIES 15

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Smithy66 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having an issue with your emails. I have checked this with the team and it looks like this is a known issue that the team are working on resolving ASAP.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Is this anywhere near fixed yet as I am still having the issues? 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Smithy66,

Thanks for coming back to us about this. Can you tell us what issues are still impacting you?

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Exactly the same as my first message on here nothing has changed 

I cannot reply, forward or delete emails on my account, when I put the curser over the options  there is a red circle with a line through it appearing? 

Thank you for that information. I can certainly appreciate your frustration with that. 

Is that happening on multiple web browsers?

^Martin

yes 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Smithy66 👋

Thanks for confirming that. I've taken a look on our side, and can see that this issue is still ongoing and our teams are working on a resolution as quickly as possible. We're very sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

will Virgin be announcing when this is fixed instead of us contacting you? It is very poor when this has been happening for over a month with no information from Virgin

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Smithy66 👋

In the past, when we've experienced issues with the email service, we have sent out follow-up emails to advise that the services have been re-instated.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ