Menu
KittyJoJo
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email connection

Since  joining with Virgin in the last week or so and setting up an email address I have been unable to connect to my mailbox. Everytime I get this message on a blue screen  'Connection error The service is not available right now. Retry'  and at the bottom centre of the screen a further message 'Rev65'. is displayed.  Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email connection

Try clearing your browser cache and deleting any cookies relating to Virginmedia.

Alternatively open a private browser window or use a different browser.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KittyJoJo,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Has the advice given by Graham_A been helpful in resolving the issue?

If not, we will be happy to help further, can you please answer these questions if you still require help - 

• How are you trying to access your emails? Via your online account or Email client?
  • Have you reset your password recently?
  • Are you able to login to your online account with no issues?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
KittyJoJo
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan

Thank you for your email.

Has the advice given by Graham_A been helpful in resolving the issue? Unfortunately not, I still get the error message. I tried opening under an incognito window and can open my mailbox but it isn't receiving any emails. I have tried sending test emails and get error messages advising they couldn't be delivered. The only email received is the welcome one from Virgin.

• How are you trying to access your emails? Via your online account or Email client? I have tried both.
  • Have you reset your password recently? It is a newly set up account
  • Are you able to login to your online account with no issues? Yes I can see bills etc

Thanks

KittyJoJo

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KittyJoJo,

Thanks for coming back to me about this, I am sorry you're still having this issue with your email.

I will send you a PM now so I can see what's happening in your account. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos