cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address

ChrisUK68
Joining in

Have cancelled my Virgin account for tv/broadband, was told my ntlworld email address will also disappear when my account ends. Is this true and as I am still a customer of Virgin mobile will this mean it stays active?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ChrisUK68 Continued use of the Ntlworld email address requires a VM broadband account.  A VM mobile is not sufficient.

The email account should be closed 90 days after the broadband account ceases.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ChrisUK68 Continued use of the Ntlworld email address requires a VM broadband account.  A VM mobile is not sufficient.

The email account should be closed 90 days after the broadband account ceases.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for the reply it answered what I suspected but didn’t actually know so now I am informed. Between posting my question and your reply I have received a phone call from Virgin and the result is I am now staying and have un cancelled (if that is a word?), my previous action to cancel. Have been a customer for many years at various addresses so am happy to be one of the few people still using @ntlworld.com from back when dinosaurs used emails to order their pterosaur burgers.

Hi there @ChrisUK68 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you here.

A big thank you to @Graham_A for their help and guidance on this! 

I'm so glad to hear that you have now re joined and this issue is now resolved. 

If there is anything else we can do in the future please do not hesitate to pop back to the forums. 

Thank you.