cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address help

Sll001
Joining in

Hi
I reset my pc and need to set up my virginmedia email address again and don’t know where to get my password from?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Sll001 wrote:

Hi
I reset my pc and need to set up my virginmedia email address again and don’t know where to get my password from?

The easiest way is to use the forgotten password link and set a new password.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Sll001 wrote:

Hi

The easiest way is to use the forgotten password link and set a new password.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Hi that seems to reset the access to virgin media and not for my virgin.com email address . 
so windows wants a password and I don’t have that , I guess I will have to call them 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Sll001 wrote:

Hi that seems to reset the access to virgin media and not for my virgin.com email address . 
so windows wants a password and I don’t have that , I guess I will have to call them 

There is no such domain as virgin.com do you mean virgin.net or virginmedia.com?  If the email account concerned is correctly linked to your current virgin media broadband account then it will appear either under the My Profile or Manage Account tabs when you sign into your My Virgin Media account https://my.virginmedia.com/ with your primary username and password.  You  can change the passwords for the email addresses via those tabs.

Hi yes , virginmedia.com

I will try this now 

thank you 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @SII001,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that you have had issues with your email.

I can see you have been given help already from @Graham_A, has this resolved your issue?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi nope 

I need to find or reset my email address password Virgin supplied 

[Removed]

Not the app or media logins or my personal ones 

it’s the one provided by virgin 

regards

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi Sll001,

Please can you remove your email as this is available for everyone to see, in regards to giving you the password this isn't something we can do, in order to get the password you would need to select forgotten password and answer security question then you will be able to change this, you can do this here?

Regards

Paul.

Hi 

I don’t know how to remove it ? 

Hello Sll001

Have you been able to click on the forgotten password option when you go to sign in?

Gareth_L