cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address blacklisted

Stanl
Dialled in

Today I tried to send an email but it wouldn’t leave my Outbox.
Having had a similar experience several years ago I guessed my email had been blacklisted. 

I used SpamHaus which said my email was not blacklisted.

I then used DNS checker which said I was blacklisted on dnsbl.spfbl.net whatever that is.

I have changed the password on the email account in question, but I don’t really know what to do now.

How do I get delisted as I don’t do spam and I have a massive list of blocked emails in my blocked recipients list because they just seem to get through VM email filter system with incredible ease.

Help getting delisted would be appreciated 

27 REPLIES 27

Hello Stanl 

Thankyou for your post.

Can I just ask if you have checked you IP address recently in Spamhaus to see if you have been removed?

Gareth_L

It would appear that I have been removed, for now at least....

Thank you for letting us know this.

Please do feel free to reach out anytime in the near future if you need anything.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Well it didn’t last long, emails not sending or receiving at the moment which is unusual.

very frustrating but we’ll keep persevering and hope for the best.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check the service status in your area as there are issues with Virgin Media Mail at present.

Thanks

That would make sense

I have 2 email addresses that I cannot send emails from now this is really frustrating particularly as I have done all I can with my limited IT skills/knowledge to get this sorted out.

Thanks for your reply @Stanl, I can certainly understand the frustration with this.

I will certainly be happy to assist you with getting these emails back up and running. So I can do this I'll pop you over a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules