cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email accounts locked

jabbinho
Tuning in

Hello, I reset my password around 9:30 this morning, but I'm still getting the email account locked message.  I'm using Edge as the browser and I'm a current customer of phone, TV & Broadband.

Help!!

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jabbinho thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that your email account is locked.  Have you seen this?

Regards

Lee_R

Yes, I had seen that. Its the reason I reset my password at 9:30 and then posted on the forum!!

I did another reset last night and all seems good now. 

Hi jabbinho, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us in the Community. We're glad to hear that things have been resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Why have I received another ail tidy saying someone has replied when it's the same reply from before?

If anyone actually gives a f***, why, after changing my password are people getting spam emails from my blueyonder account?? 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @jabbinho,

Thanks for your reply and sorry to hear your email has been sending further spam emails.

Please can you confirm whether you have performed full virus checks on all the devices you've used the email address on? Please can you also check for any unknown 3rd party apps?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide