cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account unavailable

Hobo1234
Joining in

Wonder if anyone can help, email account has been unavailable since this morning. I've tried resetting password as Virgin seem to suggest but it won't allow me to do it. Anyone else having the same issue? Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Hobo1234 wrote:

I've tried resetting password as Virgin seem to suggest but it won't allow me to do it.

If you cannot reset the password using the Forgotten password route (via this link https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password  ) then it will need VM staff to reset your password.

If you are a Virgin Media Broadband customer you can either try:

1) calling VM support by dialling 150  from a VM landline or VM mobile phone

or

2) wait until one of the VM Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) contacts you  via this thread.

I would advise option 2). One of the team should contact you in the next day or so. Keep an eye out for a message from them.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hobo1234,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been unable to access your Email account, So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.