Menu
Akita
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email account not used needs deleting

I assumed virgin would delete our email accounts at some point after we ceased having broadband with the.  Now finding people are telling me they are receiving emails from me which I haven't send, email account is full of junk.  Need to delete these accounts especially as my husband is now deceased.  Don't know how to go about it.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email account not used needs deleting

@ModTeam - get this looked at quickly please, there is genuine personal distress involved.

@Akita I have asked for this issue to be expedited given what you say. Watch this thread for instructions on what to do. The Forum Team (VM staff) will be along to help you as quickly as they can.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Akita, 

Thank you for taking the time to post to our Forums - I was very sorry to understand that you are having some issues with your emails after you have ceased having our services. 

We can indeed assist you with deleting your email for you - I have sent you a Private Message to get some account information from you so we can assist. Just look out for a Purple Envelope and reply when you can. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks HowardML - appreciate it. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide