cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account access

Andy210210
Joining in

Lost all access to my virgin media mail account yesterday! Tried everything. Even spent 30mins or so on the phone to a woman at virgin who tried to reset my password 4 or 5 times. Still no access. Now I’m stuck in a foreign country and can’t get back to the uk because my PCR test results were being emailed to me last night! What a nightmare virgin are causing, as the only messages I can get are “ try again in an hour”. This is going to cost me at least 4 days extra abroad, not to mention the financial implications of this unfixed error that seems to have been going on for a week or so according to comments on here! If anyone can help, it would be gratefully received!

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Andy210210,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having ongoing issues with your email!

I can understand how frustrating this can be, especially in your current situation. 

I understand that you have tried to reset your password and this has not helped for you to access your mailbox. I'm sorry to hear about this.

I will send you a Private Message to discuss this issue further. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs