cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Not Available

vantheman247
Tuning in

Hi,

I have an @ntlworld.com email address for in excess of 10 years and never any issues.

Yesterday morning outlook stopped receiving or sending Mail.

I logged into my account and tried to retrieve my mail only to be greeted by "mail box not available"

I called 150 this morning, the person on the phone played around for a while " basically changed my login password" 

After around 30min's of logging in and out he gave up .

I have checked all incoming/outgoing addresses ports etc and these are correct.

Still not working.

As you can understand this is very frustrating.

Please help.

Dave.

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi vantheman247,

Thanks for reaching out to us sorry to hear you are having issues getting emails, this is something we are aware of, so I can help further I would like to invite you into a private chat, please look out for my invite, please click on the purple envelope top accept.

Regards

Paul.

vantheman247
Tuning in

Hi,

I have an @ntlworld.com email address for in excess of 10 years and never any issues.

Wednesday morning outlook stopped receiving or sending Mail.

I logged into my account and tried to retrieve my mail only to be greeted by "mail box not available"

I called 150 this morning, the person on the phone played around for a while " basically changed my login password" 

After around 30min's of logging in and out we gave up .

I have checked all incoming/outgoing addresses ports etc and these are correct.

Still not working.

As you can understand this is very frustrating.

Please help.

Dave.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@vantheman247  Have you responded to the Private Message that @Paul_DN sent you yesterday offering assistance?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you Graham,

Paul's got it working in a heartbeat.

Dave

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Dave,

Thanks for coming back to me, really glad to hear resetting your email our end has now resolved your issue, you have now made me also want a Bacon Sandwich, I hope you enjoyed yours.

Kind regards

Paul.