cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Login Issue

Alex45
Joining in

Hi

I have had a virginmedia.com email address for well over 5 years now, and I haven't had any services with Virgin Media for just over 4, but I have kept using the email address no problem.

Today, the GMail app that I use to keep all my emails on one place, asked me to sign in as  the credentials were incorrect.

I've not changed anything at all, I had just sent an email with some photos in, and every time I try to log in, it says they are wrong.

So I try a password reset in virgin media's site and it doesn't even recognise that it is an email address, it says it is in correct, so I can't even reset the password.

Like I say I've used the email address for years now with no problem, and I've not signed out or updated the app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Alex 

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Prerequisites to continuing use of a Virgin Media email account is that it be linked to an active broadband account with them or less than 90 days have passed since its termination. Regrettable it is clear in this case that the prerequisites are not met so the help available will likely be restricted to making sure the email account is permanently deleted.