cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Issues

MitchyK1
Tuning in

Since last week I have been unable to access my ntlworld account emails. Another ntlworld account i have is fine. I've also had trouble today with passwords on this forum and the virgin site.

Basically i cannot access my ntlworld account despite having a virgin account which is the same one i've had for 20 odd years. But for some reason i can't access email. I get device authentication messages and i can't access on my phone either. All my stuff is tied to this account which is valid and current. I've had no messages about spam although i receive a lot because my email address was on a hacked database somewhere. I rang virgin this morning and the gentleman i spoke to hung up on me after saying hello and then not saying anything for 2 mins. I'm getting really angry now.

I've been a good customer and this is what i get in return. How do i get my email back?

4 REPLIES 4

Oscar221
On our wavelength

I empathise. I've had a very similar issue with a virgin email account which I haven't been able to access since September. I've been a Virgin customer for decades ...

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MitchyK1 thanks for your post here in the Community although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised about your email.

Are you able to access your NTLworld email address via My Virgin Media Webmail? If not, can you please try to reset the password to a brand new, unused one, wait approximately 1 hour and let me know how you get on?

@Oscar221 can you confirm this, and also try this and update me?

Many thanks

Tom_W

I did wait an hour, then a day then 3 days then over a week. It's finally working now but i've no idea what fixed it so if it happens again rest assured i'll be back. So i apologise now for any forthcoming you get dragged into! It won't be pretty. Although it may be petty! lol

Hi @MitchyK1,

Thank you for the update. I do apologise for the inconvenience that this undoubtedly caused for you, but I'm glad to hear that this has now been resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!