Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Forbidden

kevcharben
On our wavelength

Hi

I cant access the webmail function.

I send and recieve email fine through MS outlook on the Laptop

I have tried restarting computer, and cleared all cookies and cache.

I recently changed my password a week or so ago.

Can anyone advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@kevcharben wrote:

Can anyone advise

Yes, but it is not good news I am sorry to say.

Sadly, you will need Virgin Media to take action to resolve the problem, it is not something you can sort out yourself.

Probably the best option is to wait for one of the VM Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) to catch up with your post. Of course at the moment there is only a small number of VM Forum staff on duty but the numbers should increase tomorrow and Thursday (29th and 30th December).

One of the team will contact you via this thread and should be able to raise this with the relevant VM technical team.

The good news, as you have discovered, is that this error does not prevent your from accessing and managing your VM emails via third party email clients and apps such as MS Outlook.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@kevcharben wrote:

Can anyone advise

Yes, but it is not good news I am sorry to say.

Sadly, you will need Virgin Media to take action to resolve the problem, it is not something you can sort out yourself.

Probably the best option is to wait for one of the VM Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) to catch up with your post. Of course at the moment there is only a small number of VM Forum staff on duty but the numbers should increase tomorrow and Thursday (29th and 30th December).

One of the team will contact you via this thread and should be able to raise this with the relevant VM technical team.

The good news, as you have discovered, is that this error does not prevent your from accessing and managing your VM emails via third party email clients and apps such as MS Outlook.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello kevcharben

Sorry to hear about th webmail issues
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L