cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Access

brendawilson
Joining in

Unable to access email either to send or receive, and whether in Outlook, or on smartphone or in webmail via browser, where I get this useless message:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."
How can I remedy this, any suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

brendawilson
Joining in

Thanks to Graham I have now rectified the Situation.  Graham suggested that i change my password, which I did and after waiting about 15 minutes I logged back in and I was able to access my in box.

Thank you again Graham

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @brendawilson,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that your email is not working.

I would love to try and help you with this, I will send you a private message so I can investigate this.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right or your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

brendawilson
Joining in

Thanks to Graham I have now rectified the Situation.  Graham suggested that i change my password, which I did and after waiting about 15 minutes I logged back in and I was able to access my in box.

Thank you again Graham

That's fantastic news @brendawilson   I thank you for sharing that the solution offered works.  It could help your fellow community and customers moving forwards.

Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R