cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR MESSAGE VM603 or VM601

smithlink
Joining in

Please help an old bloke if you can.

I manage the email list for our members in a model aircraft flying club.

I generally have a contact list of about 54 members and have been sending messages and newsletters for years. Quite suddenly I am getting these error messages as I try to send and it also alludes to it being either too many names on sending list or spam. I dont think its either and have never encountered a problem in 20 years.

Oh I have also checked the SPAM folders both on my Motzilla Thunderbird email client and Virgin Media on line - No spam at all.

Please, please help me with a simple answer as I am pulling my hair out and have urgent email to send.

16 REPLIES 16

Hello again,

Thank you for checking on the email situation. I have not yet had a chance to properly try the multiple email sending again due to lack of time.
I am hoping to try when time permits and will update you as soon as I can. So far the seperate emails are going without problem so the issue is partly resolve but I promise to give you an update .

Once again, thank you for you prompt replys.

Smithlink.

I have now tried to send our club email as to seperate emails of about 25 receipients each and both have failed. I will try again in the morning in the hope that it has corrected or rebooted overnight.

Regards,

Smithlink.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If a VM603 error, Spam Content Found, persists then the forum team will need to raise this further to have the false positive spam detection  corrected.

Out of curiosity, if you send the same email to yourself is it delivered to your Inbox or Spam folder?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi again and thanks.

I will have to follow this up at a later date due to pressure of other things.

However, many thanks for your input and yes, if I send the same email to myself its fine.

Thanks again.

Smithlink.

Thank you for the update @smithlink.

Please continue to monitor this and let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

After time away from email software, I have just sent two emails both of 25 reciepients without problem so it would seem that the issue has gone.

Next time I will try again with the full list of 100 and will see how that goes.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards, Smithlink.

Thanks for the update smithlink,

We're glad to hear the emails are now sending as normal.

If you have any further issues, please post back to us through this channel.

All the best Jodi.