Menu
Kevin64
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I used to be a virgin customer but not anymore, but I still use the virgin e-mail. I need to access the account on line but I have forgotten my password, I have tried to request a new one but because I do not have a virgin account I cant, any ideas !!

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: E-mail

A prerequisite is that you must have a broadband service with Virgin Media or it has been less than 90 days since that service was terminated. If you are beyond that 90 days then with urgency:

• setup up a new email address with an email service that is independent of any ISP and with security that is equal to or greater than the service it secures
  • update contact details of service to use the new email address
  • backup your Virgin Media emails
  • if the Virgin Media email address remains active post a request to ask the forum moderators to remove it to avoid possible abuse by miscreants should they ever manage to compromise it
Kevin64
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thank you and excuse my ignorance but how do I back up my emails 

cheers Kevin 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you’ve previously set up a security question then you could try the forgotten password link on the email sign in page.

if that works you could try this.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Forum-Archive/Backing-up-your-Emails-One-of-many-solutions/m-p/...

Tim

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos