cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail account unavailable

DREMOD
Tuning in

Hi

I can't get through to support and my e-mail account is unavailable. How can I find out what the issue is i.e. has it been locked by VM?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DREMOD

Thank you so much to your post and I am so sorry to see your email has stopped working! 

Can I ask if you have been able to try the fixes provided by @Graham_A? Are you still facing a 'mailbox unavailable' message?

Thank you.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DREMOD wrote:

Hi

I can't get through to support and my e-mail account is unavailable. How can I find out what the issue is i.e. has it been locked by VM?

Thanks

If you are seeing a mailbox unavailable try later type message when using VM webmail it may indicate that the mailbox has been locked by VM security.

However, this sometimes appears for more trivial reasons which are usually solved by refreshing the page or trying a different browser.

If that doesn't work then you will need assistance from the VM Forum Team.  They will respond here sometime on Monday. 

In the meantime try resetting the password for the email account concerned via your My Virgin Media account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DREMOD

Thank you so much to your post and I am so sorry to see your email has stopped working! 

Can I ask if you have been able to try the fixes provided by @Graham_A? Are you still facing a 'mailbox unavailable' message?

Thank you.

Thank you both.

I have managed to get through on 150 and got this unblocked.

Appreciate your responses.

Regards

Glad to hear this @DREMOD.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs