cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution List

Wroxhan
Joining in

Hi

I have set up a distribution list, but want to hide participants email addresses.

Is there a simple way to make all email addresses bcc?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, it is only possible to designate the BCC values at time of entry or pre-populate the BCC field in a email template.

FYI: Virgin Media Mail (webmail) does not provide template functionality but you can try the following workaround:

• compose an email with BCC field populated
  • close the email and when prompted to Delete draft, Cancel or Save draft select the latter
  • when you need to use the previously saved email go to the Drafts folder, select the draft email, and then Edit copy

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, it is only possible to designate the BCC values at time of entry or pre-populate the BCC field in a email template.

FYI: Virgin Media Mail (webmail) does not provide template functionality but you can try the following workaround:

• compose an email with BCC field populated
  • close the email and when prompted to Delete draft, Cancel or Save draft select the latter
  • when you need to use the previously saved email go to the Drafts folder, select the draft email, and then Edit copy

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Wroxhan, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

We appreciate you bringing your query here.
May I ask if the advice on the thread given has worked?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, a simple workaround but effective.

Thanks