cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop emails

Chipman2
Joining in

Blueyonder.co.uk account not syncing on desktop Windows10. Working fine on iPhone. Error code 0x8007274d. Cannot see any problem with firewall and Windows 10 is up to date.

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chipman2,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your public post and we're sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your emails at the moment! 

Have you tried to reboot your desktop to see if this can clear the issue? Do you have any issues accessing your emails on different devices, or through a web browser at all?

Please take a look and let us know so what we can help further.

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Chipman2 wrote:

Error code 0x8007274d. Cannot see any problem with firewall and Windows 10 is up to date.

From what I have seen the 0x8007274d error seems to be caused by issues within Microsoft's Mail App.

If you have tried following the advice from Paulina_V and are still getting that error, you could do worse than check out this thread on the Microsoft Community Forum.     Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d 

The original poster on that thread reported they were able to resolve the 0x8007274d error by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Windows Mail app. (Scroll down to the penultimate post in that thread to read what they say.)

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Problem solved by clever grandson. It was something in settings. All sorted now .Thanks

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Chipman2 wrote:

Problem solved by clever grandson. It was something in settings. All sorted now .Thanks

That's good news. Thanks for the update.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey Chipman2, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you wore having some email issue but they are now fixed.

Please do let me know if you need any help with this in the future or even anything else. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?