cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Orphaned NTLWorld Email Account

JHarveyB
Joining in

Hello there, 

I have a very old, now orphaned, NTLWorld email account that I need deleting due to it becoming an ID theft/security risk. I haven't been a customer in several years so I can't access it. 

Is there anyone that can help me get rid of it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jem101
Superstar

@JHarveyB wrote:

Hello there, 

I have a very old, now orphaned, NTLWorld email account that I need deleting due to it becoming an ID theft/security risk. I haven't been a customer in several years so I can't access it. 

Thanks

Yes, the forum team (VM employees) will get to this thread in a day or so, offer to get some more details from you via private message, and then raise an IT support ticket to get the thing shut down and deleted.

The standard response is that is a five day or so lead time in these tickets so you are probably looking at a week or so for it to be actioned.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jem101
Superstar

@JHarveyB wrote:

Hello there, 

Thanks

Yes, the forum team (VM employees) will get to this thread in a day or so, offer to get some more details from you via private message, and then raise an IT support ticket to get the thing shut down and deleted.

The standard response is that is a five day or so lead time in these tickets so you are probably looking at a week or so for it to be actioned.

Understood. Thank you for the info.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JHarveyB, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is an issue with the email. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JHarveyB, thanks for the PM. 

I am glad to see that this is on the way to becoming resolved and do let us know if you need anything further. 

Kind regards, Chris.