cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting orphaned blueyonder.co.uk email sub account?

johnnymiller100
Tuning in

I used to have cable when I lived in the city, but cancelled when we moved out of cable area. my partner still has an old sub account email address on blueyonder.co.uk that she doesnt really use, but has been hacked.  I went back and got my last bill from when I closed the account but the reset password screen doesnt recognise my old email address or the account number/area reference to allow me to do anything (not surprising since its from 2017).

Who can I talk to about getting the email account deleted completely?  I tried calling but couldn't really get any sense out of anyone.

Thanks for any pointers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi johnnymiller100

Thanks for posting in regards to the email issues and taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We're happy to help with this, we have help here for hacked email account but I will send you a Private Message to help further in this instance.

Thanks

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi johnnymiller100

Thanks for posting in regards to the email issues and taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We're happy to help with this, we have help here for hacked email account but I will send you a Private Message to help further in this instance.

Thanks

Rob

Rob - thanks for the PM, reply sent.