Menu
Lowertownlarry
Joining in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleting a Virgin Email Address

By the way, I didn't see a purple envelope icon at the top right of page.  I presume I would need to find that in order to be speaking directly to you, so please provide further advice on locating a direct access.  Thanks

0 Kudos
coenoby
Well-informed
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@Lowertownlarry wrote:

By the way, I didn't see a purple envelope icon at the top right of page.  I presume I would need to find that in order to be speaking directly to you, so please provide further advice on locating a direct access.  Thanks

I'm treading on people's toes again but I'm just trying to be helpful.Smiley Wink

This is what it looks like  (it will have Lowertownlarry beside it in your case)

icon.png

You do need to be signed in to the forum but the bell indicates that some-one has replied to your thread, the envelope shows that you have a private message from another forum member. Clicking on  the icon takes you to the relevant section of the forum.

Just to clarify, Jen_A is a Virgin Media employee so she can get things actioned for you.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lowertownlarry,

Hi Jen

Having access to the Virgin IT team it seems that you are indeed able to get addresses deleted.  Are you a part of Virgin Media or simply have access to them?  My address is all ready to be deleted, having migrated to another address; however, my wife has a secondary address on my account and I just need to move her's across to another address.  As soon as I have done that I will get back to you.

Thanks very much for your help.

So you've already set up a new (non-VM) email address for yourself, and have forwarded over any important emails? And are in the process of doing the same for your wife?
This is good, because once the email accounts are removed we will not be able to restore them. Let me know when you're ready and I'll take the required action. Keep in mind though that I finish work 5:30pm today and shan't be back until Next Monday late morning.

Regards Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team