Menu
Shabby1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deleting Ntlworld email address

This is my first time posting, I was told this is a good way to get some help, 

We have moved from Virgin and was told the ntlworld address would be deleted after 90 days, it's been about 9 months and I'm still getting mail from that address.

I was told my email address needs to be deactivated, is there anyone who knows how that can be done please?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MissPasko
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Deleting Ntlworld email address

Hello Shabby1,

As you are no longer a VM customer, yes the email should have been automatically deactivated, but sometimes the back end process is delayed or fails (I guess).  This will need to be looked into and completed by a Forum Team member (VM employee).  They will contact you via this thread, so please keep an eye open.  It can take around 7 days for them to reach this post as they do things first-come, first-serve.  Be patient and don't post again as that may push you further down the queue.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shabby1.

I shall be able to help with this, thanks for your patience Smiley Happy Please reply to my private message (purple envelope, top right) with the requested information and I'll get this progressed Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just confirming (as advised via PM) that the email address no longer exists Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos