Menu
scubagirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deleted ntlworld.com email addresses are still forwarding messages

We had some ntlworld.com email accounts set up to forward messages to different accounts with a different email provider. We have since deleted these ntlworld.com accounts, but we are still receiving many forwarded messages from these deleted ntlworld.com accounts. Many are malicious, threatening and quite frankly rude.

As I am no longer able to log in to these ntlworld.com accounts (as they have been deleted), can the ntlworld.com email accounts be permanently deleted to stop these emails? I have tried calling the help line and after several hours on the phone got absolutely nowhere! The emails are still coming in!

Please can someone assist?

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleted ntlworld.com email addresses are still forwarding messages

Welcome to the community,

Are you a current VM broadband customer? It seems not from your description.  This sounds like a task for the forum team (vm employees), who can arrange the complete deletion in the server system which should have happened long ago, but sometimes fails to finalise.  They will contact you through this thread and ask for your personal details by private message.  You should watch and wait.  Don't post again (unless I've made a mistake!) as that will put you to the end of the queue.

Best wishes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
scubagirl
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am a current VM broadband customer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello scubagirl, 

I'm really sorry that the email address still seems to be active despite being deleted. We'd like to take a closer look at things for you so I have sent a private message to request some details for you. 

If you could respond to this, we'll look into it for you. 

Many thanks, 

Dan_M
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos