cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted ntl account

Telboy006
Joining in

Hello

I have been having trouble with a secondary ntlworld mailbox  re not sending  so 

I thought if I deleted it and reinstalled it might work but now I cannot reinstall it.

Can it be recovered please.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Telboy006, thanks for posting and a warm welcome to our community forum 🙂

Sorry to hear about the issue with your email account that was removed by accident, in order to be able to help further with this I will send you a PM shortly here.
Please check the top-right corner there and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Sololobo
Superstar

Hidden away in VM's help pages under How to manage my Virgin Media email account here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/manage-email-account is the following (ambiguous) statement:

Please note, Virgin Media no longer offers the ability for customers to create new Virgin Media email addresses. Customers with an existing Virgin Media email address will not be affected; their mail account will remain as is.

By deleting the email account you are now unable to reinstate it, it may be considered to be a new email account in line with the first sentence.
However, referring to the second sentence should mean that, as an existing customer, you should be able to restore/recreate it.

It probably depends on how VM regard your secondary email account, as a pre-existing one or as a new one. 

I suspect if it can be recovered Virgin Media will have to do that for you.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your reply. You state Virgin Media will have to help. Does that mean ringing 150 or can someone from the Forum team intervene as I have seen other members with the same problem have been helped.

Charles.

Telboy006
Joining in

Hi

Is there a member of the forum team or someone from Virgin media can help me recover an accidentally deleted secondary NTL mailbox account. I am still an existing customer and this is not a new address.

Charles

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Telboy006, thanks for posting and a warm welcome to our community forum 🙂

Sorry to hear about the issue with your email account that was removed by accident, in order to be able to help further with this I will send you a PM shortly here.
Please check the top-right corner there and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs