cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted blueyonder email still active

Webman00001
Tuning in

Hi I deleted my blueyonder email address but checking the validator it is still active and when I email the address I get no bounce back . Can you please delete my email permanently 

17 REPLIES 17

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Webman00001 thanks for your post here in the Community - welcome!
No problem, please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Webman00001
Tuning in

Hi I need to delete one of my email accounts permanently. i deleted it but it's still live and comes up as deliverable on the email validator.

i need it to have a bounce back and not valid . 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you responded to the PM that @Tom_W1 sent you yesterday.  Check the purple envelope icon at the top right of this page

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi yes 

I’m still in same situation 

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Webman00001 wrote:

I’m still in same situation 

So has Tom confirmed to you that the account has been deleted?

I ask because Tom only responded to you yesterday.

In previous cases likes this once the Forum Team member (in this case Tom) has passed the deletion request to the relevant VM Technical Team they normally seem to take 3-5 days to delete an email account.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Was told that as I deleted it it only detached the email so probly can’t be deleted permanently.. 

which I can’t understand hoping IT can see this and delete email 

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Webman00001 wrote:

hoping IT can see this and delete email 

Sadly, VM IT does not monitor this forum.

I have escalated this back to the Forum Team. They will get back to you.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Thank you 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Webman00001,

Thank you for coming back to us on here and keeping the thread updated.

I can see that you're chatting to one of our staff members via Private Message at the moment. Please understand that the IT team is working hard and as soon as they provide an update on your situation, our colleague will let you know. 🙂

Keep us updated on how you're getting on and if you need any further assistance.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs