cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old ntlworld email addresses

pcb1
Joining in

Please can somebody help in deleting my old ntlworld account and all email addresses attached.  I have started to get threatening emails from this disused account.  I am no longer a virgin customer but need action ASAP please. 

45 REPLIES 45

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @PN1, I have now raised this with our support team to have the email address deleted from our system, I will be in touch as soon as I have any further updates from them.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi 

My partner and I have the same issue. Could someone from the community team PM me. Thank you!

Hi there @jakemathias

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to see that you have also faced this issue with your old email. 

I would be more than happy to look into this with via a PM, I'll pop one across now. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Hi, 

please can someone help me with the same issue. I've got an NTLWorld account that's been hacked. Please can someone help me delete this email address permanently so the hackers and I can never use it again? - it's causing a lot of personal upset!       

Rapporse
Tuning in

I’ve got a couple of old email addresses that are being problematic and I’d appreciate those being deleted altogether. Thanks in anticipation.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rapporse,

Thanks for raising this with us and welcome back to the community.

So we can get this sorted I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear in the purpler envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM Rapporse,

The proposed emails should now be removed, if you do have anymore queries then pop back to the team for further assistance.

Take care,

Kain

Hi 

I am also experiencing this problem with an old ntlworld email address which has been compromised.
Please could someone assist me with deactivating this email account? 

Many thanks

Hi there @LuckySaint

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are also experiencing these issues, can I just confirm is this an email that was attached to an account that is not longer active? 

Thanks again. 

Hi Ashleigh 

Yes, that’s correct. The address is attached to an old account which has been inactive for a while now, so I can’t access it to delete it myself.