cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old ntlworld account

Andy28rl
Joining in

I would really appreciate some support in deleting my very old ntlworld account which I believe has been hacked 

6 REPLIES 6

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team staff will reply in due course to advise you if this is possible.

If the email address concerned is your primary VM username it cannot be deleted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks I don't use VM at all

Hi Andy28rl, 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you, just to confirm first though, are you no longer a customer with us? 

Thank you. 

Yes I have not been a customer for a long time.  I have continued using email but wish to completely delete as I think I have been hacked this week.  Address is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]

I can't remember password unfortunately but think it may have been changed by someone 

Happy to just delete completely 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

I am no longer a customer 

Hi Andy28rl,

Thank you for reaching back out and for advising you are no longer a customer, I will be more than happy to assist you and get the Email address, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.