Menu
Email_Issues
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Delete old E-mail address

Hi.  I've got an old virgin.net E-mail address which I no longer use.  I get LOTS of spam and delivery failure notifications so I'd like to delete it.  Could someone help with this please as it's not as straight forward as perhaps it should be!

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete old E-mail address

@Email_Issues wrote:

Could someone help with this please as it's not as straight forward as perhaps it should be!

The Forum Team (Virgin Media employees) can arrange for that email account to be deleted for you. However, it may take them a few days to pick up this post.

Just be patient and help will arrive.

BTW You are not also Henny1 are you? Only they have posted a very similar request. If you are just say so to avoid the Forum Team having to go through the same routine twice. Smiley Wink

If you're not - please accept my apologiesSmiley Embarassed

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Email_Issues
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.  No, I'm not Henry1, only joined in order to post this as after searching for the answer, appears to be the only way to resolve the issue.  

0 Kudos
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Email_Issues wrote:

Thanks for your reply.  No, I'm not Henry1, only joined in order to post this as after searching for the answer, appears to be the only way to resolve the issue.  

@Email_Issues wrote:

Sorry about that, just stand by and the team will follow this up.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Email_Issues, 

Welcome to our community forum, it's great to have you on board.

I understand that you wish to delete an old virgin.net email account and this is something we can assist with. 

I have sent you a private message so I can take some details.

Thanks,

Dean C