Not applicable

Hi

I have a old NTLWorld email account that I would like to close and have deleted

I have forgotten the password so unable to login to request the closure myself

Is anyone able to help?

Thanks 

18 REPLIES 18

Hello

Can someone please advise regarding  deleting my old Ntlworld e-mail address?. I know it has been hacked as I receive numerous  phishing / spam e-mails linked to it and I no longer use it anyway for current e-mail activity . I have changed my e-mail address linked to my Virgin Media account in the meantime. Thanks .

Good Afternoon Brotski,

I will be happy to do this for your, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

That's nice - I didn't get a response!

Sorry to see we missed you deedubbleyoo,

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

marh56
Joining in

Good afternoon,

Can I get help deleting an ntlworld account, I can't remember the password and I think its been hacked or something like that. I now have a VM account and email.

Thank you, marh56

Hi there @marh56 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you on board, though I am so sorry to see you are having this issue! 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this together, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.

Thank you Ash for all your help today!

JG99
Joining in

Hi

i would also like to delete an old email account Can you help ? 
Thanks 

Hi JG99,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

So I can help with this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm