Menu
Highlighted
dn72
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Delete NTLWORLD email address

Hi, my old NTLWORLD email address has been hacked and i would therefore like to delete the email address please.

I no longer have a Virgin Media account only a Mobile account, else i see that i could have tried to do it myself.

Can someone please get in contact with me to delete the email address please as i am constantly having dodgy emails, and its driving me insane!

coenoby
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Delete NTLWORLD email address

@dn72 wrote:

Can someone please get in contact with me to delete the email address please

One of the Forum Team (Virgin Media employees) will be able to sort this out for you. However, it will take them a few days to pick up this post and to contact you using the Forum's Private Message facility.

Please do not mark this post as a 'Helpful Answer' because they will take that to mean that the problem has been solved and therefore assume no action is required.

Just be patient and help will arrive.

In the meantime you could consider using the 'blacklist" (or similar) function in you new email account to  stop further emails from your old @ntlworld.com account appearing in your inbox. At least that will avoid the need for you having to seek medical help to reduce your stress levels caused by those dodgy emails.Smiley Wink

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi dn72,

We should be able to sort this out for you. Please respond to my PM (purple envelope top right) with the requested information and I'll get this progressed Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi dn72,

Just confirming that that email address has now been completely removed (as per my PM).

Regards Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
dn72
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes thank you Jen, and thank you for all your help, its been much appreciated.