cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Spam re Norton/Mcafee

andypat
On our wavelength

So much spam getting through at mo , both my wife and I getting same spam, separate email addresses also  my mother is getting the same too.

Been going on a while now - anyone else getting them?

400 REPLIES 400

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

I will most certainly pass your feedback on to our management team. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

TryingToBeHappy
Dialled in

Last few days started to see an up tick in bitcoin and Mc Afee spam...  A few months ago this trickle became a flood that was out off hand

Eventually it stopped and, in spite of claims to the contrary, I am sure that the prevention of this spam was as a direct result of actions at Virgin. How quickly can you stop this influx?

Same here. Had nothing for months and it started again yesterday.

on the one hand its great to know that you're not alone... on the other hand this needs action from VM.. fingers crossed! 

Any one else??? 

2 in the last hour... come on VM.. urgent action? 

"Any one else??? 

2 in the last hour... come on VM.. urgent action?"

I have had about 10 today (not all MacAfee though....!)

Unclestein
On our wavelength

All of a sudden I'm receiving 10 plus emails a day which are quite obviously spam, and yet it's filtering out some of the emails I actually need to see.

I can't believe I'm paying £72 per month* for this and I don't even use the TV service!

*For the record I'd switch to another provider right now if I could retain my email address.

Oh what's this? A song about Virginmedia on Youtube:

https://youtu.be/-P80Mo_NB8k

Yep, raised this yesterday. It’s bitcoin crap and McAfee

2 more over night  

what gets me is that this is obvious spam but it still arrives. Virgin Media will will tell us to update filters etc but this is a repeating problem they have and need to resolve. 

2 more over-night.. 

Me too. This is becoming a joke as I’ve had three in the space of 10 mins!!!