cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer (dis)Service

Marchogion
Tuning in

Following VM's decision to suspend my email without bothering to tell me or their own support staff on Monday, and then having to chase a response on Tuesday to find the account had been unlocked but no one had bothered to tell me I was promised a call back from a manager on Tuesday by the agent who dealt with the complaint on Monday, and a further call was promised within 72 by the agent who dealt with the follow up.

No call has been received, an appalling attitude by VM.

They don't give a damn about their customers.

4 REPLIES 4

Bucky897
On our wavelength

I have steam coming out of my ears and have been  spitting feathers over their diabolical and farcical CS.

My blood pressure is still high from 3 hours ago. The incompetence is worthy of Monty Python sketch **bleep**!

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Marchogion,

Sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Have you been able to regain access to you mailbox since your post? 

Cheers,

Corey C

Yes, but that does not mean that I don't expect the call from the 2 managers that are supposed to have called me.

You should be ashamed of the standard of your customer service.

You don't avoid the call by saying it's alright now so it doesn't matter, IT DOES MATTER.

Hi there @Marchogion 

Thanks so much for your post! I'ms o glad to see everything is now working with your email but I am so sorry to hear you are still waiting on a call back from a manager! 

I have been able to locate your account via your forum details and I can see that the complaint is still open! I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you and see what we can arrange.

I am going to send you a PM so we can discuss this further, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message! 

Thank you.