cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts

johno57
On our wavelength

How do I sort out my contacts into alphabetical order.  Am I missing something obvious, as I have tired everything and looked everywhere (I think)

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As far as I can see contacts are displayed in alphabetical order using first name. Are you seeing something different and if so can you post an example of the issue.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

johno57
On our wavelength

johno57_0-1665225781238.png

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sorry, my mistake the fixed sort order is by last name as is evident from the sample contact list you posted. That being the case I cannot see anything wrong with the sort order.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is an option available under Settings>Address book to switch the view to Last name:First name but as above the list is in alphabetical order of Last name.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

johno57
On our wavelength

Thanks for your help, I can see now that the last names are in order.  I just couldn't see at first.  Once again thanks for your help