cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Customer Support

dbalaam
Tuning in

WHY CAN’T I GET THIS EMAIL TO SOMEONE WHO WIL RESPOND. I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS SO DIFFICULT - VIRGIN IS NOT GOOD AT CUSTOMER RELATIONS AT ALL. I WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER PROVIDER I COULD USE . . 

We are very, very disgusted with the service we have received from Virgin, since we signed-up for your broadband on the 11th November 2021.  Installation date after date has been moved without explanation.

A survey was carried out in early December but the person checking the property did not call in to discuss what needed to be done.  A few weeks later, after Christmas, the technician arrived only to find the cable had not been laid.  There is NO communication between your department and your contractors.

I have since spoken with several people in the ‘pre-installation office’ and explained we have an access ‘Pipe’ that can be used WITHOUT the need for digging a new channel from the junction box along the path.  

As for having to ‘check we have all the permissions or permits needed’ , ,  this should be been done 8 weeks ago.

PLEASE send someone over to me to view our access point so there is no misunderstanding on the day.

Regards

David Balaam

16 REPLIES 16

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dbalaam, thanks for your post although I'm really sorry you've had problems with your install.

I'm just going to pop you a PM to ask you to confirm some security details, just so I can discuss your account in further detail with you directly.

Please expect this PM to arrive within the next few minutes so I can help further!

Regards

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dbalaam, this is just a quick message to close off this thread publicly.

As discussed via PM, the necessary procedures have been followed to ensure you'll get contact about this soon.

Please keep us updated if you need any further help.

Regards

Tom_W

Thank you Tom, I hope the right people have been informed and look forward to hearing from them tomorrow

regards

David Balaam

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're welcome David - we'll be in touch as soon as we can!

Regards

Tom_W

Hi Tom, still no feed back on my enquiry.  You said someone was looking into it.

regards

David Balaam

Hi @dbalaam, thanks for your post although I'm really sorry you've received any updates yet.

I'm just chasing this behind the scenes for you today, so when I've got some further details for you I'll pop you a PM with further details.

Sincere apologies once again.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I did have a call from someone today, but did not get their name (spoke very fast). . . wanted to confirm I will be here next Wednesday when they lay the cable as I want to ensure it is connected in the right position under the window to the right of the front of the house. (right of the front door)

I hope there are no cancellations again

many thanks

David Balaam

Thanks for the update David, please let us know how the visit goes.

Rob

ANOTHER DAY GONE AND ANOTHER NO SHOW . . . . AFTER ALL YOUR PROMISES I EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN.