cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliments

Danicat1989
Joining in

Hi

Virgin really need to let customers compliment their staff. I have made many complaints in the past and i believe i am fair with my feedback. Compliments on the other hand, have nowhere to go? 

Paul from the complaints department was amazing! Hes such a great listener and he really values customers. He gives them time and helps them the best he can. He has been the first person i have come across at virgin who has been so helpful although he assures me hes not the only one who gives people time. Thank you so much Paul, true asset to virgin media!!! 

Keep up the great work, it makes a real difference! Please can virgin set up something that reflects the real diamonds you have amongst all the rubbish- because i have dealt with so many people at virgin that have been less than helpful to say the least. And Paul from complaints needs championing!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dannicat1989 

Thank you so much for your post and I'm so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Paul! 

I have passed this feedback and compliments back internally so we can be sure that Paul gets the recognition they deserve. 

Thank you so much again for talking the time to report this and we do hope that we can be as equally helpful in any future communications. 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dannicat1989 

Thank you so much for your post and I'm so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Paul! 

I have passed this feedback and compliments back internally so we can be sure that Paul gets the recognition they deserve. 

Thank you so much again for talking the time to report this and we do hope that we can be as equally helpful in any future communications. 

Thank you. 

Could someone please pay a compliment to Paul_DN for me please?

I upgraded my Virgin Package in May 22, to include payment to Netflix through Virgin Media. Numerous phone calls to Virgin Support and Netflix directly, failed to grant me access to Netflix and people on this forum were suggesting that I needed an 'Activation Email'  before access could be enabled. Flagging my problem on the Forum website, Paul_DN got involved with my problem. Private Messages to my Inbox from Paul, asking questions and giving suggestions were very quick and informative. His perseverance and professionalism in striving to solve my problem paid off very quickly. My access was granted without the dreaded 'activation email'. I would like a moderator on the forum to pass on my thanks directly to Paul if possible please. No problem in giving a kudo to Paul, but that seems rather insignificant for someone who has soved a problem that has been driving me crazy for 3 months. Thank You

Hi snowglowjoe,

Thanks for coming back to the thread and sending us this. I have sent this through to him now 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Many thanks John